Meet our Bogota hotel
Live the experience, we'll take you around.
The perfect stay in our Bogota hotel
Casa Legado has been inspired by our family, so you will find yourself surrounded by our history, our memories and a hint of tradition. This Bogota hotel was designed to give LOVE to everyone who wants to share our fondness for life and people. Get ready for a local and unique experience, and please leave your mark.
Amenities & info
Our hotel wants you to live the best experience in Bogota.
If you need or have any special request let us know so we can be ready. We will try our best to make them possible.
Washer and dryer
Dry cleaning upon request, basic laundry included.
52 inch Smart TV and digital cable, DVD, video beam and further equipment for your meetings.
Free parking on premises
Parking available on the property without additional charge.
Are available upon request.
Packing and unpacking of your bags
Upon request subject to availability
Open kitchen and snacks to go
Help yourself anything from the kitchen, complementary drinks are included and the kitchen is available for cooking upon request.
Bicycles are included in the fee subject to availability.
Thai massage and yoga
This service is offered at an additional cost.
Indoor / Outdoor fireplace
Transfer in/out Airport/Hotel
Amenities & info
We are looking to build a culture that includes everyone who is willing to be as generous with them as they are with others. We hope you want to help us make our world one that we can be proud off, and our legacy one that sets a good example.
• 1. Please be kind to other guests and staff, everyone is here for different reasons and needs different things. Keep in mind that privacy, tranquility and generosity are the bases for good atmosphere during your stay.
• 2. Visitors are always welcome but, for security reasons only registered guests and visitors will be allowed in the rooms. Any guest must be registered before 10 pm. No unregistered visitors allowed after 10 pm. Only one visitor is allowed to stay overnight. External visitors daily rate of consumption: $US 30. No minor visitors are allowed. Minors and parents or guardians assume full responsibility for the risk of injury due to any acts that occur at the hotel.
• 3. Your friends are our friends; we trust they will be respectful of all things Casa Legado. Any particular misconduct, disruption of another guest or damage of property will be means for dismissal and any charges will be made to your room.
• 4. The use of all facilities and amenities must be carried out in an appropriate and safe manner, please take care of them according to their specifications and rules. We cherish all things property of Casa Legado and we pride ourselves on quality, so any damages will be charged to your room. Love the house it’s yours!
• 5. This hotel has a smoke free policy throughout all public areas along with all bedrooms.
• 6. We have a fully stocked honor bar. No alcoholic drinks are included in your rate.
• 7. Be aware that snacks and complementary drinks are for all guests to enjoy. Remember sharing is caring. If you need any further groceries, additional fees may apply. Corkage fee per bottle: $COP 20.000.
• 8. We encourage our guests to participate in all of our environmentally friendly practices. Lets give love to our planet.
• 9. Please note that our hosts are available until 10 pm. They remain available by phone and you can contact our security guard for any assistance you may need during the night.
• 10. All independent third party suppliers including, by the way of illustration only and without limitation, (fitness, spa, baby sitter services, other examples), must be approved by the General Manager. This provision applies to all external services.
• 11. We have a zero tolerance policy of sexual exploitation, specially of children, anyone who incurs in such practices will be removed from the hotel and local authorities will be notified. Childhood is precious. We also protect our flora, fauna and cultural heritage (according to the provisions of Law 1336 of 2009 and Resolution 3840 of 2009, Law 679 of 2001, Law 17 of 1981 and Resolution 1367 of 2000, Law 103 of 1991 and its Decree 904 of 1941, Law 397 of 1997 and its Decree 833 of 2002, Law 1185 of 2008 & Law 1482 of 2011).
• 11. Please take care of your belongings. Our house and staff keep your things safe, however we cannot be held responsible for anything left out side your room or inside your room if you have had guests. Safety boxes are available in every room. Please let us know of any incidents should you have a problem. Acting fast can make a big difference.
• 12. Be aware that you are in a cosmopolitan city. Avoid using your cellphone while walking and/or taking a cab straight from the street. Upon special request, we can pick up you in a Casa Legado car at the time and place of your choosing. Please contact your host should you require more safety tips.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, AND I ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS WELL AS TO THE TERMS OF THE WEBSITE. IN FULFILLMENT OF LAW 1266 OF 2008, LAW 1581 OF 2012 AND DECREE 1377 OF 2013, CASA LEGADO TAKES FULL RESPONSABILITY FOR THE MANAGEMENT AND ADEQUATE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND GUARANTEES THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED BY THE HOTEL, IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH OUR ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES.